Are you interested in?
350 Tours & Activities
George Washington Bridge Tours
23 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1110 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Saved to wishlist!
One bottle of water per person
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointWest 178th Street & Fort Washington Avenue, W 178th St & Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10033, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Street Teacher
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walk the George Washington Bridge - and hike the Palisades and view the Hudson!?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Walk the George Washington Bridge - and hike the Palisades and view the Hudson!?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 22714P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkNature and Wildlife - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkFull-day Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynNature and Wildlife - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynFull-day Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - NewarkNature and Wildlife - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkFull-day Tours - NewarkCategory
Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment ComplexStrand Book Store (The Strand)Time Warner CenterNew York Stock Exchange (NYSE)Fort Tryon ParkNew York City Riverside ParkMuseum at Eldridge StreetRipley’s Believe it or Not! Times SquareEdge NYCRockaway BeachAmbassador TheatreAugust Wilson TheaterOrpheum TheatreWhitney Museum of American Art (The Whitney) Friends BuildingBroadhurst TheatreBronx ZooNew York City ChinatownCarnegie HallSt. Paul's Chapel