- Discover the Flatbush neighborhood on a guided walking tour
- Admire NYC's largest collection of Victorian homes
- See architectural highlights such as the Kings Theatre
- Local guide offers an insider perspective on this diverse neighborhood
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Beverley Rd station on Q line Address: 1512 Beverley Rd Brooklyn, NY 11226 Tour meets outside of station. Directions: Take Q train to Beverley Rd stop.
Tour ends on Cortelyou Rd, near many great restaurants and cafes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Custom NYC Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Victorian Flatbush , Brooklyn Walking Tour.