- Private Philadelphia and Amish Country Day Trip from New York
- See the birth place of America at Constitution Hall
- Visit the Liberty Bell and other top Philadelphia attractions
- Travel to rural Pennsylvania and see how the Amish live
- Follow an Amish guide through the community for an insider's look
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the New York City location of your choice.
- Newark Liberty Intl Airport, 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114
- John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Jamaica, NY 11430
- LaGuardia Airport, East Elmhurst, NY 11371
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal, 711 12th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, Brooklyn, NY 11231, USA
- Cape Liberty Cruise Port, 4 Port Terminal Blvd, Bayonne, NJ 07002, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price shown is per group
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Family in New York, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Philadelphia and Amish Country Day Trip from New York.