2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the dark side of Manhattan on this 2-hour private evening walking tour in Greenwich Village, known to be one of New York City's most haunted districts. With your private guide, visit some of the neighborhood's creepiest locations, such as the Brown Building at New York University and Washington Square Park. Along the way, listen to stories of celebrity spirits, local phantoms, and more.
- Explore Greenwich Village at its most atmospheric on an evening tour
- Visit quirky and off-the-beaten-track spots many locals don't know about
- Hear about spooky happenings and ghostly sightings in NYC
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointWaverly Diner, 385 6th Ave, New York, NY 10014, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/11/2017 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsHess Triangle, 110 7th Ave S, New York, NY 10014, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Operates rain or shine, please dress accordingly
- The tour takes place at night — dress for colder weather
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: the operator reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond their control
- Minimum 2 adults per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- Guests who bring alcohol or drugs to the tour or show up intoxicated will be asked to leave the group and will not receive a refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Dog Tours Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ghosts of Greenwich Village: 2-Hour Private Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ghosts of Greenwich Village: 2-Hour Private Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Ghosts of Greenwich Village: 2-Hour Private Walking Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ghosts of Greenwich Village: 2-Hour Private Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 31003P27
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursUnique ExperiencesFood ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesNew York CityNight Tours - New YorkUnique Experiences - New YorkFood Tours - New YorkGhost & Vampire Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkMarkets - New YorkNight Tours - DelphiUnique Experiences - DelphiFood Tours - DelphiGhost & Vampire Tours - DelphiWalking Tours - DelphiMarkets - DelphiNight Tours - BrooklynUnique Experiences - BrooklynFood Tours - BrooklynGhost & Vampire Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynMarkets - BrooklynCategory
Staten Island FerryThe Met BreuerThe Metropolitan OperaFlatiron BuildingMuseum of Modern Art (MoMA)Edge NYCNew York Penn StationLyceum TheatreBroadway Comedy ClubUpper East SideBroadhurst TheatreHard Rock Café Yankee Stadium United Nations HeadquartersMacy's® Herald SquareBethel Woods Center for the ArtsSolomon R. Guggenheim MuseumBarrymore TheatreJacqueline Kennedy Onassis ReservoirTiffany & Co. Flagship StoreWhitney Museum of American Art (The Whitney)