- Private food and walking tour of East Village and Greenwich Village
- Get tips from your guide for places to visit on your own
- Try different cuisines such as Japanese, Italian, and desserts
- Customize your itinerary to your preferences
Departure & Return
Meet your guide by the fountain
What To Expect
Start off with a cup of coffee or tea accompanied by a sweet treat, then delve into Japanese culture while visiting the Little Tokyo neighborhood. Continue to the New York University campus for a stroll around Father Demo Square and Minetta Garden.
Next up, check out Bleecker Street, which has a variety of interesting boutiques, restaurants, and historic landmarks such as the Bayard–Condict Building and Our Lady of Pompeii Church.
You can choose to visit renowned food shops such as Raffetto’s Pasta (founded in 1906), Italian Faicco Market, McNulty's Tea and Coffee (founded in 1895), Murray’s Cheese, or Rocco’s Pastry. Then taste New York City's delicious Italian cuisine during your lunch at La Lanterna di Vittorio. Choose from a selection of traditional pasta, pizza, and other dishes, all served up in atmospheric surroundings.
Your tour ends at Washington Square Park. Your guide can advise you on additional places to see on your own in Greenwich Village.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Choice of restaurants is subject to change
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Multiple start times available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands