- Private walking tour of New York City's highlights
- Visit Times Square and explore Rockefeller Center
- See renowned theaters along Broadway, such as the Metropolitan Opera
- Discover early 20th-century U.S. architectural gems including the New York Public Library and Grand Central Terminal
- Customize your itinerary with the advice of your informative private guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide can meet you at your hotel, hostel or vacation rental.
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
What To Expect
Head to Times Square to see the neon lights of this top destination, and take a stroll through the Broadway Theater district, which consists of more than 40 theaters.
Continue to Rockefeller Center, a huge complex of 19 office buildings that also contains the Top of the Rock Observation Deck, The Rink, and Radio City Music Hall. Nearby, go inside the Beaux-Arts style building that houses the main branch of the New York Public Library, which contains a renowned collection of more than 53 million items.
View another impressive Beaux-Arts masterpiece at your next stop, Grand Central Terminal. Your guide shows you the intricacies of the bustling transit hub, including large sculptures and luminous paintings found on the ceiling during restoration work done in the 1990s. Enjoy some time for lunch (own expense).
Visit the 9/11 Memorial and Museum that now stands at the site of the destroyed World Trade Center. You can walk around the 9/11 Memorial Plaza to reflect on the events of September 11, 2001, or purchase tickets to enter the 9/11 Museum.
Your tour ends nearby at Wall Street where you pass be landmarks such as New York Stock Exchange, New York Board of Trade, and the bronze statue of the Charging Bull.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Multiple start times available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands