New York City Hop-on Hop-off Tour and Harbor Cruise
New York City, United States
2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Enjoy unobstructed views of NYC on this hop-on hop-off bus tour and ferry. Travel by double-decker bus and explore the streets of Manhattan, including Uptown and Downtown. With more than 40 stops around the city and three harbor ferry stops, you can design your own itinerary and set your own pace. Tickets are valid for 48 hours. For more value, opt for upgrade to add one attraction to your your tour.
- Hop-on hop-off bus and ferry tour of New York City
- Take a Manhattan day and night bus tour
- Take a harbor cruise to the World Financial District and DUMBO
Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Uptown and Downtown Loop
Double Decker Bus Night Tour
Hop-on Hop-off Cruise
Live tour guide (aboard buses and cruise), English only
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Double Decker buses are wheelchair accessible
- The Night Tour is not a hop-on, hop-off tour and can only be taken once
- Headsets with pre-recorded tour narration is available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean or Hebrew
- Infants 2 years and under are free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY CitySights NY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New York City Hop-on Hop-off Tour and Harbor Cruise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 5026ALL
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesWater ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNew York CityHop on Hop Off - New YorkBus Tours - New YorkCity Tours - New YorkAudio Guides - New YorkWater Tours - New YorkSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - New YorkHop on Hop Off - DelphiBus Tours - DelphiCity Tours - DelphiAudio Guides - DelphiWater Tours - DelphiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - DelphiHop on Hop Off - Jersey CityBus Tours - Jersey CityCity Tours - Jersey CityAudio Guides - Jersey CityWater Tours - Jersey CitySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Jersey CityCategory
Hudson YardsMadame Tussauds New York Stephen A. Schwarzman Building (New York Public Library Main Branch)David H. Koch TheaterMuseum of Arts and Design (MAD)Strand Book Store (The Strand)American Museum of Natural HistoryNew-York Historical Society Museum and LibraryRockaway BeachBrooklyn Bridge42nd Street New York CityTimes SquareChrysler BuildingMadison Square GardenSolomon R. Guggenheim MuseumGovernors IslandFrick Collection Chelsea MarketEpiscopal Church of the Heavenly RestWall Street