- Get in the Christmas spirit with this holiday walking tour of New York City
- See Manhattan's famous Christmas-light displays
- Visit a total of four holiday markets filled with holiday-themed goodies
- A guide knows which booths are best known for what items at the holiday markets
Departure & Return
Meet at the Information Desk under the Holiday Under the Stars Display located inside the Time Warner Center at 10 Columbus Circle, New York, NY 10023.
What To Expect
As you make your way through Manhattan, your guide helps you get into the spirit of the holidays by telling you stories about how the city helped form some very important Christmas traditions. Not only does your guide take you to four markets to explore their atmospheres, but you’ll also see some Manhattan store’s elaborate window displays.
At each market, your guide tells you what it’s well know for, so you can scout for gifts or souvenirs (own expense). Before this tour ends, you’ll also catch sight of famous filming spot for popular Christmas and holiday movies.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Transportation to the markets is not included. Please purchase Metro Subway card prior the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inside Out Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by New York City Holiday Lights and Markets Walking Tour.