Explore our promoted experiences
- See New York's Christmas sights with a guide to avoid the hassle of a map
- Hear about holiday traditions at St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Pose for photos in front of the Rockefeller Christmas tree
- Savor the festive spirit on Fifth Avenue and the Bryant Park market
Departure & Return
The tour meets in front of St. Patrick's Cathedral at 5th Avenue between 50th and 51st. Our guide will be there to greet you 15 minutes before the tour, which begins promptly at 6:00pm. They will be holding a white and blue checked flag with our logo on it. If you are running late, please call our office at (718) 806-1706. Although we do not guarantee that you will catch up with the group, we will do our best to accommodate you.
Macy's Herald Square
What To Expect
Then, stroll to the colossal Rockefeller Center and pose for photographs in front of its famous Christmas tree. Proceed to Radio City Music Hall, one of New York’s premier musical venues, before you head to the Bryant Park holiday market, located in Downtown.
Browse stalls selling festive foods and artisan Christmas gifts, then marvel at the dramatic window displays on Fifth Avenue, replete with sophisticated boutiques. Your tour concludes outside of one of the world’s most famous department stores, where you’ll hear of the franchise’s history before bidding your guide farewell.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- Admission to St. Patrick's not available on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Rockefeller Center Tree is not lit and decorated until early December (varies per year)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear appropriate shoes
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with our office
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Company reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond our control.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Dog Tours Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms