7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a new perspective on the city when you explore on two wheels—and visit two different boroughs—all in one immersive bike tour. Meet your guide in the morning in Greenwich Village, grab your bikes and helmets, and set off with a small group for company. Glide past the Stonewall Inn and down towards Wall Street before crossing the Brooklyn Bridge to tony Brooklyn Heights. Return to Manhattan via the Manhattan Bridge, and immerse yourself in Chinatown’s ambiance, before the tour's end.
- See many of New York City’s key neighborhoods, all in a single tour
- Traveling by bike lets you visit two boroughs, and see more in less time
- Bikes and helmets are conveniently included in the tour cost
- Learn about the city’s surprising anecdotes and rich history
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Helmet, basket, lock, and illustrated map
Departure & Return
38 Park Row , 38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Please come into Unlimited Biking and check in at the front desk
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike the Big Apple
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during NYC Guided Full-Day Bike Tour, plus Cross the Brooklyn Bridge?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during NYC Guided Full-Day Bike Tour, plus Cross the Brooklyn Bridge?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during NYC Guided Full-Day Bike Tour, plus Cross the Brooklyn Bridge?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during NYC Guided Full-Day Bike Tour, plus Cross the Brooklyn Bridge?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
NYC Guided Full-Day Bike Tour, plus Cross the Brooklyn Bridge
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew York CityMountain Bike Tours - New YorkFull-day Tours - New YorkMountain Bike Tours - BrooklynFull-day Tours - BrooklynMountain Bike Tours - Long IslandFull-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Nederlander TheaterUnion SquareBarrymore TheatreMadame Tussauds New York Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment ComplexUpper West SideTrump TowerCentral ParkAstor Place TheatreMuseum of Jewish HeritageNew-York Historical Society Museum and LibraryFriends BuildingTimes SquareBooth TheatreGround Zero Museum WorkshopChelsea MarketNiagara FallsColumbus CircleSoHoStone Street Historic District