- See some of New York's best street art on this private, guided art tour
- Learn about creators, from graffiti writers to experienced studio artists
- See different types of street art, from murals to spray stencils and posters
- Start your tour in gritty Bushwick, Brooklyn—a vibrant hub for young artists
Departure & Return
In front of Wyckoff-Starr coffee shop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brooklyn Unplugged Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by NYC: Private Graffiti & Street Art Walking Tour.