- See New York’s major highlights, all in the space of one day
- Leave the logistics to someone else: bus transit makes exploring easy
- Travel to Liberty and Ellis Islands, and enjoy views from the Statue of Liberty pedestal
- Learn the stories behind the landmarks from your guide’s commentary
Departure & Return
Meet the Shuttle on W. 53rd Street at Broadway, near Pret-a-Manger Restaurant.
The tour ends at the Statue of Liberty. You will tour the Statue, and then we will provide you transportation back to Times Square for those who want to ride back.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will have to pass through a security checkpoint.
- There is a long 8-block walk through the Canyon of Heroes, down Wall Street, and to the 9/11 Memorial on this tour.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY NYC Guided Tours, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day New York City by Bus Tour.