- Capture shots of Manhattan’s architectural highlights on a photography tour
- Get tuition from a pro photographer to ensure you snap top-quality images
- Find the best angles at sites such as Times Square that you might miss alone
- Easy way for all levels of photographer to learn pro tips and techniques
Departure & Return
Please meet in front of the Pershing Square Cafe across from Grand Central Terminal. Please contact us for exact map and location.
The photo tour will conclude in the heart of Times Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- All locations, including Grand Central, Bryant Park, and Times Square, are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY New York City Photo Safari
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Manhattan Architecture Photography Tour.