Explore our promoted experiences
- Lower Manhattan tour: Wall Street and 911 Memorial
- See the Financial District and Wall Street on foot
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial and learn about this dark day
- Get personalized attention from your expert guide
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide outside 20 Broad Street (next to the NY Stock Exchange). The guide will be there 15 minutes before the tour begins and they will be carrying an orange flag.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- There is approximately 2 miles of walking. Please where comfortable shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas