Hop-On Hop-Off New York Bus Tour with Statue of Liberty Ticket and More
New York, United States
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Tick off all the top New York City sights in a single ride with these prebooked hop-on, hop-off bus tickets. Choose from three different fun-filled packages: a same-day downtown tour, a downtown tour plus Statue of Liberty visit, or a comprehensive, 48-hour New York City experience, including downtown and uptown bus tours, with a Statue of Liberty Cruise and Central Park bike rental.
- Hop-on, hop-off New York City bus tours with optional Statue of Liberty upgrades
- Pick the option that best suits your schedule and your budget, with three great choices
- Cover top sights like Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and Battery Park
- Listen to entertaining commentary from your guide, and get off wherever you’d like
Downtown Tour (Same Day or 48 Hours depending on product purchased)
Statue of Liberty Cruise (depending on product purchased)
Uptown & Harlem Tour (depending on product purchased)
2-hour Central Park bike rental (depending on product purchased)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- OPERATED BY TopView Sightseeing
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hop-On Hop-Off New York Bus Tour with Statue of Liberty Ticket and More?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hop-On Hop-Off New York Bus Tour with Statue of Liberty Ticket and More?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hop-On Hop-Off New York Bus Tour with Statue of Liberty Ticket and More?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hop-On Hop-Off New York Bus Tour with Statue of Liberty Ticket and More?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Open umbrellas aren't allowed for safety reasons, so it was nice to have the ponchos provided." See review
Product code: 7290P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNew York CityHop on Hop Off - New YorkBus Tours - New YorkCity Tours - New YorkAudio Guides - New YorkSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - New YorkHop on Hop Off - DelphiBus Tours - DelphiCity Tours - DelphiAudio Guides - DelphiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - DelphiHop on Hop Off - Jersey CityBus Tours - Jersey CityCity Tours - Jersey CityAudio Guides - Jersey CitySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Jersey CityCategory
Chrysler BuildingFriends BuildingWashington Square ParkGeorge Washington BridgeLower East SideFrick Collection The Met CloistersDreamWorks Trolls the ExperienceWollman RinkFlatiron BuildingNew York City Riverside ParkLincoln Center for the Performing ArtsUpper West SideJacqueline Kennedy Onassis ReservoirNew York City Little ItalyGeneral Grant National MemorialMeatpacking DistrictAmerican Museum of Natural HistoryBattery ParkColumbia University