- Tour Lower Manhattan with professional actors portraying historical figures
- See top sights including Alexander Hamilton's grave and South Street Seaport
- Don't worry about hearing the actors—you get to wear an included headset
- Experience more flexibility—walk on or off the tour at two stopping points
Departure & Return
Across the street from Trinity Church, in front of TD Bank.
The tour ends at the brim of Battery Park, right across from Bowling Green & Museum of American Indian
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Rambler
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Lower Manhattan Historic Walking Tour .