- Walk NYC's High Line at an enjoyable pace as you learn about the city
- A small group limited to 12 makes it easy to hear your guide over the city
- Catch views of top New York City attractions such as the Vessel
- With a late afternoon start time, this walking tour ends before dinnertime
Departure & Return
Departure Point: in front of 44 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011 Guide will have a sign with tour name. Directions: Take A, C, E, or L trains to 14th St/8th Ave station. Then walk one block west on 14th St.
Tour ends at Hudson Yards
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Custom NYC Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by High Line and Hudson Yards Walking Tour.