2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the classic desserts of NYC’s Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood on this walking tour: with a guide to steer you to eateries and dishes so you don’t have to hunt them down yourself. Delve into what was once one of Manhattan's grittiest ‘hoods, and pause to taste sweet specialties such as cupcakes and Greek pastries—all while hearing tales of the area’s rough-and-tumble past that many travelers miss.
- Delve into the desserts and history of NYC’s Hell Kitchen on a walking tour
- Get the inside scoop on the area’s sweet treats and gritty past with a guide
- Dip into cafes and bakeries easy to pass by if exploring by yourself
- Taste six specialties such as NYC’s famous cupcakes and handmade chocolates
Saved to wishlist!
A licensed NYC guide shares the culinary and cultural history + stories of the bakeries we visit
Six delicious dessert tastings including: chocolates, doughnuts, pie, cookies, artisan bread + more
Discover off the beaten path parts of the city like a local while connecting with other foodies
Departure & Return
Departure Point341 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Return Details453 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 3 are free of charge (however no tastings are provided for children under 3)
- Tastings are subject to change
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All guests must agree to our Health Acknowledgement and will be required to sign a waiver. The Health Acknowledgement states that you and anyone in your party have not tested positive for COVID or come in contact with someone who has COVID in the last 14 days, nor are you currently under a self-quarantine mandate.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sugartooth Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during NYC Hell's Kitchen Dessert Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during NYC Hell's Kitchen Dessert Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during NYC Hell's Kitchen Dessert Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during NYC Hell's Kitchen Dessert Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 13617P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - DelphiHistorical Tours - DelphiWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynCategory
TriBeCaMorris-Jumel MansionDavid H. Koch TheaterStone Street Historic District George Washington BridgeMusic Box TheatreSoHoEpiscopal Church of the Heavenly RestRockaway BeachNew Amsterdam TheatreSpyscapeRipley’s Believe it or Not! Times SquareHelen Hayes TheatreVivian Beaumont TheaterNeil Simon TheatreHudson River Park Palace TheatreIntrepid Sea, Air & Space MuseumGreenwich VillageBooth Theatre