2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get to know Harlem’s cinematic side when you embark on a small-group walking tour of the neighborhood’s filming locations. Follow in the footsteps of celebrities and directors, and see where Luke Cage, Law & Order, American Gangster, and other films and television shows were shot. Your guide will screen clips at each stop you make. As you go, you’ll also see some of Harlem’s key landmarks and will learn more about its history.
- A small-group walking tour makes for a personal way to discover Harlem
- Get off the typical tourist trail and visit Harlem’s filming locations
- Your guide will screen movie and TV clips at each location that you visit
- Get to know one of New York’s most vibrant and diverse neighborhoods
Saved to wishlist!
Informative, friendly and professional guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point104 Malcolm X Blvd, New York, NY 10026, USA
Return DetailsApollo Theater, 253 W 125th St, New York, NY 10027, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center is just minutes from Mid-Manhattan via uptown express subway.
- Along the way your Harlem tour guide will showcase many restaurants and art and cultural institutions you can visit in Harlem after the tour is complete.
- Guests are welcome to store luggage and bags inside Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center while on tour.
- Video, music and still pictures will be presented via portable sound and video equipment.
- OPERATED BY Harlem Heritage Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 19487P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursMovie ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkMovie Tours - New YorkCity Tours - DelphiWalking Tours - DelphiMovie Tours - DelphiCity Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynMovie Tours - BrooklynCategory
Fraunces Tavern MuseumRadio City Music HallStephen A. Schwarzman Building (New York Public Library Main Branch)Barrymore TheatreEugene O'Neill TheatreAmbassador TheatreSt. Paul's ChapelNew York Stock Exchange (NYSE)Bernard B. Jacobs TheatreEpiscopal Church of the Heavenly RestImperial TheatreNew Amsterdam TheatreCircle in the Square TheatreNew York City Fifth AvenueTime Warner CenterCiti FieldMuseum of SexMuseum of Jewish HeritageOne World Trade Center David N. Dinkins Manhattan Municipal Building