4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
New York City’s Harlem neighborhood is a must-see area of the city. Pack in a walking tour, gospel service, and brunch all into one day and save time planning individual activities. Walk through the heart of the Mount Morris Historic District; see the storied historic theater; and then attend a local gospel service to clap and sing along to classic Harlem melodies. Finish your tour with brunch at a local restaurant.
- Get an in-depth tour of New York City's Harlem neighborhood
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors—you’ll even attend a gospel service
- Enjoy brunch at a neighborhood restaurant
- An easy-to-find meeting spot at the Apollo Theater
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
253 W 125th St, New York, NY 10027, USA
Harlem, New York, NY, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Proper dress is required to attend the church service: no shorts or tank tops will be accepted
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Welcome to Harlem
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Harlem Gospel and Brunch Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Harlem Gospel and Brunch Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Harlem Gospel and Brunch Tour
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Lower East SideChelseaBarrymore TheatreChelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment ComplexTrinity Church Wall StreetTrump TowerBryant ParkBroadhurst TheatreAmbassador TheatreStone Street Historic District Intrepid Sea, Air & Space MuseumShubert Theatre42nd Street New York CityMuseum of Interesting Things Longacre TheatreNewark Liberty International Airport (EWR)Marquis TheatreGovernors IslandHudson River Wall Street