4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the rich cultural legacy of Harlem and the soul-stilling rhythms of gospel on an immersive Sunday morning tour. Travel through the northern Manhattan neighborhood with a guide while learning about the history of the area and its landmarks like the Apollo Theater, Sugar Hill and Columbia University. Then, join a local Baptist congregation for a Sunday service featuring the exuberant vocals of a live gospel choir.
- Sunday morning Harlem gospel tour
- Learn about the cultural history of Harlem on a narrated coach tour
- Pass by area highlights like Morningside Heights, the Apollo Theater, Sugar Hill and Columbia University
- Attend a Sunday worship service at a local Baptist Church
- Hear the uplifting vocals and music of a live gospel choir
- Small group ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
811 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- The itinerary is subject to variations during special events (Parades, Marathon, traffic conditions).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Opentour, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Harlem Gospel Sunday Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityBus Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkBus Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynBus Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)United Nations HeadquartersThe Museum at Bethel WoodsBrooklyn Historical SocietyNeue Galerie New YorkFriends BuildingUpper West SideGrand Central StationLunt-Fontanne TheatreHard Rock Café New YorkNew York City Little ItalyBowling GreenCarnegie HallNew York City Madison AvenueRockefeller CenterSeaport District NYCHudson River Bethesda FountainCastle Clinton National MonumentTrinity Church Wall Street