- Experience a traditional Harlem gospel choir concert
- Celebrate the holidays at Mt. Olivet Baptist Church in Harlem
- Seasonal tour available only on Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve
- Suitable for all ages: share the moment with friends or family
Departure & Return
Departure PointMt Olivet Baptist Church, Bl Malcom X Harlem, New York City, NY 10027
What To Expect
The Mt. Olivet Baptist Church has been a prominent place of worship in Harlem since 1878. The gospel choir of the church is directed by Craig Harris, a trombonist, composer, and longtime Harlem resident who has been a major figure in the music scene since 1976.
Enjoy the inspiring musical entertainment of the choir while feeling the holiday vibes of the other attendees. Sing, clap, and even stomp your feet as you celebrate Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve morning.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Welcome to Harlem
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff