- Explore Harlem at your own pace, by bicycle
- Helmets, locks, baskets/bike bags, and maps are provided
- See landmarks like the Apollo Theater, and other key places in the Harlem Renaissance
- Flexible start times and durations are available to suit your needs
Departure & Return
Please check in at our departure point: Departure Point: Address: Unlimited Biking Store 111 w 110th street New York NY 10026 Dates: Daily
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Have your choice of high-quality Cannondale bikes with options including the comfort style, tandem (for two people), hybrid, kids’ bikes, children’s trailers, and baby seats. The staff can provide advice about must-see attractions, recommended routes, and food options in the area.
Rentals are available for up to 24 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Store hours: April 1st- October 31st 9am-7pm; November 1st-March 31st 9am-5pm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Unlimited Biking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands