- Comprehensive NYC tour: maximise your time in the city
- See the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and Staten Island
- Magnificent views from the One World Observatory (included)
- Small-group tour means extra attention from your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour meets at 46th St. & Broadway (Times Square) under the George M. Cohan Statue. The guide will be there 15 minutes prior to the tour start time and they will be carrying an orange flag.
The tour ends at the One World Observatory in Lower M
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Approximately 5 miles of walking. Please do not book this tour if you cannot walk 5 miles over 7 hours.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Proof of vaccination required for Observatory entry
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Other
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms