3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Visit two of NYC's top landmarks without wasting time in the typically long lines with this hassle-free tour to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Meet-up with your guide to start your day with a dose of Lower Manhattan history touring through Battery Park. Then, board the Liberty Island Ferry, enjoy views of Downtown Manhattan, and head to the Statue of Liberty to explore solo, or upgrade to the fully guided tour. Wrap up your day visiting Ellis Island, and returning on a ferry ride, all included.
- Visit the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and Battery Park on an NYC tour
- Enjoy unparalleled views of the downtown skyline on your harbor ferry ride
- Learn about NYC's immigrant history at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Avoid lines with reserve queue ferry access, and attraction tickets included
Saved to wishlist!
Reserve line access to the Statue of Liberty, and Ellis Island Museum
Departure & Return
Departure Point24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractions4us LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during OPEN: Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, & Battery Park with Roundtrip Ferry Ride?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during OPEN: Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, & Battery Park with Roundtrip Ferry Ride?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during OPEN: Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, & Battery Park with Roundtrip Ferry Ride?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during OPEN: Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, & Battery Park with Roundtrip Ferry Ride?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Other tours provided guides that did have front of line access, I witnessed them." See review
Product code: 15081P134
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursAudio GuidesWater ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkAudio Guides - New YorkWater Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkCity Tours - DelphiAudio Guides - DelphiWater Tours - DelphiWalking Tours - DelphiHalf-day Tours - DelphiCity Tours - BrooklynAudio Guides - BrooklynWater Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynCategory
Ellis IslandSoHoGrand Central StationSpyscapeBattery ParkCentral Park ZooJacqueline Kennedy Onassis ReservoirEleven Tears MemorialHudson River John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)New York City St. Patrick's CathedralLongacre TheatreThe Metropolitan OperaUpper East SideNolitaNew World StagesSaks Fifth Avenue FlagshipUpper West SideBloomingdale's 59th StreetHard Rock Café New York