Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the haunted history of one of New York City's oldest neighborhoods
- A guide knows the best ways around the city at night
- A small group of up to 13 people keeps an intimate atmosphere
- A fun way to learn New York history for believers and skeptics alike
Departure & Return
Outside of the Astor Place 6 train stop, Uptown—on the small triangular island of land bounded by Lafayette Street to the West, 4th Ave to the East, and 8th Street to the South.
We end outside the church, not far from our starting point, and also not far from several train lines.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with issues walking for over 90 minutes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Haunted Manhattan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.