- Take in the highlights of New York City's vast Central Park with a guide
- Stroll the walking trails without the hassle of following a map
- Learn about the park's history, famous locations, and hidden treasures
- End your tour on the Upper West Side, with free time to explore on your own
Departure & Return
Departure Point: General William Tecumseh Sherman Monument Directions: Grand Army Plaza, in front of gold statue of General Sherman, 59th St & 5th Ave. Take N/R/W train to 5th Ave/59th St. Look for gold statue in middle of plaza.
What To Expect
Expect to walk at a leisurely pace as you view the many highlights of the park, which offers different perspectives the whole year round as the weather and foliage changes.
Head to well-known landmarks such as Strawberry Fields, in addition to hidden attractions. Throughout the tour, your guide shares the history and feats of urban planning that created this New York City treasure.
Your tour ends in the Upper West Side, where you can continue to explore on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Custom NYC Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.