- Shutterbugs snap photos of the Brooklyn Bridge on this NYC photography tour
- Walk from Manhattan to Brooklyn, with skyline views at Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Improve your skills with help from your guide, a professional photographer
- Photographers of all skill levels are welcome, just bring a camera to shoot
Departure & Return
Please meet at the entrance to the Brooklyn Bridge & Centre St. in Manhattan. Please contact us for more information.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The Brooklyn Bridge is wheelchair accessible.
- The Brooklyn Bridge is readily accessible via Grand Central Terminal/Metro North by transferring to the 4/5/6 subway train downtown
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY New York City Photo Safari
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff