Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
54 Tours & Activities
9/11 Tribute Museum Tours
7 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
151 Tours & Activities
30 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
If you want to understand the history of September 11, 2001, don't miss the 9/11 Tribute Museum, where you can hear stories from people that were actually there. With your ticket, you can visit this powerful museum—a project of the September 11th Families Association—that brings together those who want to learn about 9/11 with people who experienced it, including survivors, first responders, and volunteers.
- Uncover stories of September 11 with your ticket to the 9/11 Tribute Museum
- Learn about 9/11 through oral histories, and documented visitor reflections
- Easily find time for your visit—use tickets any time during opening hours
- Visit a lauded Lower Manhattan museum, steps from the Wall Street subway
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to the 9/11 Tribute Museum
Walking Tour of the 9/11 Memorial
Admission to the National September 11 Memorial & Museum
Departure & Return
Departure Point9/11 Tribute Museum, New York City, NY 10006-2206
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 8 are free and do not require a ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY 9/11 Tribute Musuem
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 9/11 Tribute Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 9/11 Tribute Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 9/11 Tribute Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 9/11 Tribute Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 20804P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesNew York CityAttractions & Museums - New YorkMuseum Tickets & Passes - New YorkAttractions & Museums - BrooklynMuseum Tickets & Passes - BrooklynAttractions & Museums - NewarkMuseum Tickets & Passes - NewarkCategory
Bronx Museum of the ArtsAmerican Museum of Natural HistoryBelvedere CastleHudson YardsNolitaNew World StagesSeaport District NYCWinter Garden TheatreApollo TheaterNeue Galerie New YorkHayden PlanetariumWollman RinkFlatiron BuildingCarnegie HallFriends BuildingTiffany & Co. Flagship StoreAlexander Hamilton US Custom House Rockefeller CenterManhattan Cruise TerminalNeil Simon Theatre