5th & Park - Film & Fiction Walking Tour of Carnegie Hill Along Museum Mile
New York, United States
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the film and fiction highlights of New York City during a walking tour of Manhattan's historic Carnegie Hill neighborhood. A film critic guide whisks you around to the filming locations of numerous movies and the homes of celebrities, including Woody Allen, Truman Capote, and Robert Redford. This tour also visits Central Park, the Andrew Carnegie Mansion, the Jewish Museum, and the Church of Heavenly Rest.
- Film and fiction walking tour of New York City with commentary
- See the townhouses where Woody Allen and Faye Dunaway once lived.
- Visit the New York City filming locations of numerous movies
- Starts and ends at a convenient central meeting point in Manhattan
License Certified New York City Sightseeing Guide
Guide Featured In New York Post Page Six
Departure & Return
Departure Point1071 5th Ave, New York, NY 10128, USA
Return Details1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cole Smithey Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 91243P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursMovie ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew York CityWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkMovie Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - DelphiHistorical Tours - DelphiMovie Tours - DelphiWalking Tours - Jersey CityHistorical Tours - Jersey CityMovie Tours - Jersey CityCategory
David Geffen Hall at Lincoln CenterSpyscapeBroadway TheatreRockaway BeachNew York City Ballet (NYCB)Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)High LineColumbus CircleHarlemCentral ParkNew York Stock Exchange (NYSE)Niagara FallsTriBeCaFriends BuildingUnited Nations HeadquartersQueens MuseumSolomon R. Guggenheim MuseumImperial TheatreHayden PlanetariumCathedral Church of St. John the Divine