- Shared, one-way, door-to-door transfer from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport to your downtown hotel or cruise terminal
- Easy, efficient and cost-effective way to start your New Orleans trip
- Comfortable and hassle-free transportation
Departure & Return
After retrieving luggage, passengers should proceed to the Go Airport Shuttle New Orleans Ticket Desk, located across from baggage claim areas 3, 6 and 12. If the ticket desk is closed, passengers should proceed to the boarding area outside baggage claim and present the voucher to the driver.
What To Expect
Reserve your space in advance, complete with your flight details and the name of your New Orleans hotel or cruise terminal. At time of booking, you’ll receive instant confirmation and a voucher to present to your driver at pickup. Upon arrival at New Orleans airport, a friendly driver will meet you curbside and provide luggage handling (gratuity is optional, but appreciated). Then sit back and enjoy ride into the city.
Service is not provided between ports and hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Children under 6 years travel free but must be included at time of booking. You must provide your own booster or child seats
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Airport Shuttle LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Shared Arrival Transfer: New Orleans Airport to Hotel or Cruise Port.