Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore New Orleans' cemeteries after nightfall on the only tour of its kind
- Ride a bus beyond the French Quarter to quieter, less-visited neighborhoods
- Stroll among above-ground tombs while a guide shares terrifying tales
- Bring your camera to check photos for orbs and other signs of paranormal activity
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY NOLA GhostRiders LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cemetery and Ghost BYOB Bus Tour in New Orleans.