2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the unforgettable sounds of New Orleans on a 2-hour musical tour with an experienced guide. Learn about the efforts to protect New Orleans jazz at the Preservation Hall, then explore the historically vibrant Tango Belt. Visit unnamed and famous musicians at the New Orleans Musicians Tomb in St. Louis Cemetery #1 and hear the stories of Congo Square’s rhythms and rituals as you tour Louis Armstrong Park. See the former home of J & M Studios then learn about today’s New Orleans Bounce Music and thriving street music scene.
- 2-hour, musical walking tour of New Orleans
- See the city's most vibrant neighborhoods through music
- Visit historic landmarks and highlights
- Hear about the city's most colorful and influential musicians
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
806 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic New Orleans Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansCity Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaArt Tours - LouisianaCity Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachArt Tours - Orange BeachCity Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinArt Tours - DestinCategory
Court of Two SistersNew Orleans School of CookingCabildoSydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture GardenNew Orleans Historic Voodoo MuseumHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC)New Canal LighthouseAudubon Nature InstituteConfederate Memorial Hall MuseumDestrehan PlantationNapoleon HouseLongue Vue House and GardensHotel MonteleoneNew Orleans Pharmacy MuseumPort of New Orleans (Port NOLA)Jackson SquareNew Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)Royal StreetBackstreet Cultural MuseumOld U.S. Mint