Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Tour meets on the sidewalk in front of the American Sports Saloon. This tour does not meet inside the American Sports Saloon. There is no affiliation with this bar. Tour staff members will check guests in on the sidewalk in front of the bar.
This tour navigates thru the world famous French Quarter. ... ultimately ending in the heart of Vieux Carré (French Quarter) Duration is approximate (1-2 hours) depending on the wait times at stops (including drink & restroom) along the tour route.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets can not be transferred. No refunds for any reason (including weather in New Orleans or any other location) All sales are final. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in Before the tour they can not call & meet at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse service to guests who show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.Please be aware that @ cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled & you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to 1 hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate tour or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute. If a guest agrees to attend the alternate tour all the same terms and conditions apply. Once a guest confirms the new date / time for a tour no refund will be issued if a guest decides to cancel.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God. Departure Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. In the event of this taking place guests will be contacted via phone, text or email.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven & dilapidated streets & walkways. Participants are advised not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets during this tour. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour.
- A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of paranormal equipment if a guest takes the equipment they will be expected to return it immediately or pay the $60 fee so that it can be replaced immediately. Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour. No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted.
- This is a walking tour. The duration: 1 - 2 hours it may last longer depending on the wait time inside the bars. Some bars may be busy & if numerous stops are made to busy bars this can delay the tour to a large degree. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep in mind some bars do not allow kids inside. No entry is gained inside locations. Tour route is subject to change without notice. This tour is also known as the New Orleans Drunk History Tour. Drinks not included in ticket price
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Show Me New Orleans
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by New Orleans Historical and Haunted Walking Tour.