2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
This adult-only tour of New Orleans introduces you to some of the city’s most scandalous history. From mobsters to madams, hear true tales from New Orleans’ rowdy past—you won’t get them on any other tour. As you walk through the French Quarter with your small group of no more than 15, your guide shares grim and blush-worthy moments alike that contribute to New Orleans’ district culture.
- New Orleans scandalous history tour in the French Quarter
- Hear anecdotes of murder, affairs, mobsters, madams, and more
- See the French Quarter through a perspective not offered on most tours
- Due to adult content, you must be over age 21 to participate
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed New Orleans Tour Guide
Departure & Return
217 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
French Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Bring water, throw on a hat, wear comfortable shoes, and protect yourself from the rain.
- Tours Rain or Shine. Can’t be held responsible for missed tours, no shows, and late arrivals - its New Orleans, it happens. Tours start as scheduled. Please plan on arriving 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour.
- We are volunteer tour guides for the Friends Of The Cabildo & The Louisiana State Museum. We are members of the Tour Guide Association of Greater New Orleans, New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau & Save Our Cemeteries. We are registered tour operators for St. Louis Cemetery #1.
- No pets
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Savvy Native
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New Orleans Mafia, Murder, Madames and All That Jazz Historical Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during New Orleans Mafia, Murder, Madames and All That Jazz Historical Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during New Orleans Mafia, Murder, Madames and All That Jazz Historical Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Orleans Mafia, Murder, Madames and All That Jazz Historical Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew OrleansWalking Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaArt Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachArt Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinArt Tours - DestinCategory
Degas HousePort of New Orleans (Port NOLA)Audubon Butterfly Garden and InsectariumCabildoOgden Museum of Southern ArtJackson SquareLake PontchartrainAudubon ParkNapoleon HouseLongue Vue House and GardensLower Ninth WardStoryville District Magazine StreetSan Francisco PlantationSt. Louis CathedralSt. Joseph PlantationHoumas HouseLouisiana Children's Museum (LCM)Backstreet Cultural MuseumMercedes-Benz Superdome