Are you interested in?
French Quarter Tours
154 Tours & Activities
166 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
372 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Architecture, sites of historical interest, ethnography
Departure & Return
Departure Point638 St Ann St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return DetailsFrench Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Frank Perez
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during French Quarter Walking Tour: LGBTQ History, Literary History, and Voodoo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during French Quarter Walking Tour: LGBTQ History, Literary History, and Voodoo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during French Quarter Walking Tour: LGBTQ History, Literary History, and Voodoo?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during French Quarter Walking Tour: LGBTQ History, Literary History, and Voodoo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 114962P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Running ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansRunning Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaArt Tours - LouisianaRunning Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachArt Tours - Orange BeachRunning Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinArt Tours - DestinCategory
San Francisco PlantationPreservation HallBeauregard-Keyes HouseBackstreet Cultural MuseumHard Rock Cafe New OrleansNew Orleans City ParkOgden Museum of Southern ArtConfederate Memorial Hall MuseumJean Lafitte National Historical Park and PreserveMardi Gras WorldSt. Joseph PlantationHoumas HouseStoryville District Audubon ParkHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC)Chalmette National Historical ParkLaLaurie MansionAudubon Aquarium of the AmericasDestrehan PlantationFrench Market