- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Departure & Return
Tour meets and departs on the sidewalk in front of the American Sports Saloon locates at 1200 Decatur St. New Orleans LA 70116 This tour does not meet inside the Saloon. Bartenders do not work for the tour company and cannot answer questions regarding the tour.
Tour concludes and departs in the heart of the French Quarter.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets can not be transferred. No refunds for any reason (including weather in New Orleans or any other location) All sales are final. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in Before the tour they can not call & meet at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse service to guests who show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.Please be aware that @ cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled & you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to 1 hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate tour or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute. If a guest agrees to attend the alternate tour all the same terms and conditions apply. Once a guest confirms the new date / time for a tour no refund will be issued if a guest decides to cancel.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God. Departure Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. In the event of this taking place guests will be contacted via phone, text or email.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven & dilapidated streets & walkways. Participants are advised not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets during this tour. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour.
- A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of paranormal equipment if a guest takes the equipment they will be expected to return it immediately or pay the $60 fee so that it can be replaced immediately. Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour. No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted.
- This is a walking tour. The duration: 1 - 2 hours it may last longer depending on the wait time inside the bars. Some bars may be busy & if numerous stops are made to busy bars this can delay the tour to a large degree. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep in mind some bars do not allow kids inside. No entry is gained inside locations. Tour is subject to change without notice. This tour is also known as the New Orleans Drunk History Tour. Drinks can be purchased at bars. Drinks are not included in the price of the ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Departure times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. If the tour is delayed guests will be notified via text & or email. **Departure location Meet on the sidewalk in front of the American Sports Saloon located at 1200 Decatur Street New Orleans, LA 70116 Guests will need to check in with the tour guide a few minutes “Before” the tour. Tours start at the scheduled time. Tours meet outside on the sidewalk in front of the bar, not inside the bar. Bartenders and staff at the American Sports Saloon have nothing to do with tours. We are not affiliated with The American Sports Saloon.
- Most travelers can participate
- It is imperative that guests give contact infornation that will allow us to reach guests at all times- this includes at the time of reservations, before and after tours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Show Me New Orleans
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms