Are you interested in?
Qutub Minar Tours
1181 Tours & Activities
3874 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
4372 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore two of New Delhi's UNESCO World Heritage Sites—Qutub Minar and Mehrauli—during a single half-day tour. With a guide in the lead, visiting these two major landmarks in a short time will be manageable and informative. Learn about Delhi's history at the Mehrauli Archaeological Park and the 13th-century architecture of the Qutub Minar, accompanied by insightful guided commentary.
- Bottled water provided to keep travelers hydrated
- Guide provides insightful commentary as you explore
- Combine two important sites in one tour
- Great history-focused introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointQutub Minar Ticket Counter
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is smart casual
- OPERATED BY India City Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8709P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursNew DelhiHistorical Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - JaipurCategory
Safdarjung's TombSai Baba TempleHumayun's TombParanthe Wali GaliSelect CitywalkKhan MarketLajpat Nagar Central MarketLodhi GardensConnaught PlaceShankar's International Dolls MuseumShantivanGurudwara Sis Ganj SahibMathuraHanuman Temple (Hanuman Mandir)National Handicrafts and Handlooms Museum (Crafts Museum)ISKCON Temple DelhiJagannath Temple Delhi (Jagannath Mandir)Kingdom of DreamsGandhi SmritiPaharganj