Are you interested in?
Taj Mahal Tours
4143 Tours & Activities
3886 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
6118 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Got a free day in Delhi? Then seeing the Taj Mahal in Agra is a must. This private round-trip makes it easy, with private air-conditioned road transport and private guiding on arrival. Marvel at the UNESCO-listed Taj as well as the Agra Fort. Your tour includes central Delhi or airport pickup or drop-off, with an optional upgrade to include lunch and entrance fees.
- Private day trip to Agra from Delhi
- Admire the UNESCO-listed Taj Mahal and hear the love story behind it
- Explore the Agra Fort, the walled palace of bygone Mughal emperors
- Private air-conditioned transport, private guiding, and Delhi hotel and airport pickup and drop-off included
- Upgrade to include lunch and entrance fees to the sites
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup offered from airport, railway station, hotel or any pickup location in Delhi, Noida, Gurugram
All monument tickets (If option chosen; All Inclusive Package)
Private live tour guide in all the monuments
All transfers & sightseeing by private a/c car and driver
Complimentary water bottle and umbrella
All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes and service charges
Tips and Gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from anywhere in Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Ghaziabad, Faridabad.
Choose any pick up time between 4 AM to 10 AM
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour can be customized as per customer's requirement
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- If Pick up from airport: Flight details must be provided at the time of booking
- In case your hotel/pick up location is not mentioned while making the booking – Please click on My Hotel Is Not Listed option on the Booking Checkout Page and then manually enter your Hotel Name
- Car Type : for one to two people, four-seater sedan
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon
- Car Type : for six to nine people, nine-seater van
- Car Type : for ten to twelve people, twelve-seater van
- Please carry a valid photo id for checking at the monument
- Drop in Jaipur; pay only INR 4500 extra for 1-2 People and INR 5500 extra for 3-5 People
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keeper Landwey Pvt. Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi by Car?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi by Car?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi by Car?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi by Car?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9512P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew DelhiBus Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraFull-day Tours - AgraBus Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshFull-day Tours - RishikeshBus Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurFull-day Tours - JaipurCategory
St. James’ Church (Skinner's Church)Feroz Shah Kotla FortSulabh International Museum of Toilets New Delhi National Gallery of Modern ArtSelect CitywalkKhan MarketTomb of I'timad-ud-DaulahBanke Bihari Temple (Banke Bihari Mandir)Kingdom of DreamsMathuraLotus Temple (Bahá'í House of Worship)Khooni Darwaza (Lal Darwaza)Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (Nehru Planetarium)Just Chill Water ParkNational Gandhi MuseumGreater Kailash M Block MarketLajpat Nagar Central MarketDilli HaatGurudwara Sis Ganj SahibHazrat Nizamuddin Auliya Dargah (Nizamuddin Dargah)