10 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The UNESCO–listed Taj Mahal is widely considered the jewel in India’s crown, but avoiding the crowds to reach it by public transport from Delhi isn’t easy. On this tour, begin with pickup at your New Delhi hotel and reach the Taj Mahal by private air-conditioned vehicle. Explore the ancient palace as your guide sheds light on its construction and history, and visit the nearby attraction of Agra Fort.
- Reach the UNESCO–listed Taj Mahal in comfort by private vehicle
- Your guide brings the palace’s history to life
- Visit the nearby Agra Fort, one of the city’s top attractions
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your New Delhi hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour with Fully Air Conditioned Car
Professional Local Experts
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Lunch in 5 Star Hotel (If Option Selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Monument Entry Tickets (If Option Selected)
Water Bottle While Travelling
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up can be from Airport or any hotel in Delhi, NCR, Gurugram and New Delhi Airport.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We are here for your comfort please let us know if you require any change in Itinerary .We will try to moderate it .
- Infant rates apply provided
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VEHERE INDIA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taj Mahal Day Trip From Delhi with Lunch at 5 Star Hotel?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Taj Mahal Day Trip From Delhi with Lunch at 5 Star Hotel?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Taj Mahal Day Trip From Delhi with Lunch at 5 Star Hotel?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taj Mahal Day Trip From Delhi with Lunch at 5 Star Hotel?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew Delhi4WD Tours - AgraSporting Events - AgraBus Tours - AgraArchaeology Tours - AgraExtreme - AgraHistorical Tours - Agra4WD Tours - RishikeshSporting Events - RishikeshBus Tours - RishikeshArchaeology Tours - RishikeshExtreme - RishikeshHistorical Tours - Rishikesh4WD Tours - JaipurSporting Events - JaipurBus Tours - JaipurArchaeology Tours - JaipurExtreme - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurCategory
Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (Nehru Planetarium)Safdarjung's TombNational Handicrafts and Handlooms Museum (Crafts Museum)Raj GhatLodhi GardensKhan MarketNational Rail MuseumKingdom of DreamsNew Delhi Parliament House (Sansad Bhavan)Lotus Temple (Bahá'í House of Worship)National Gandhi MuseumKhooni Darwaza (Lal Darwaza)Qutub MinarShankar's International Dolls MuseumMehrauli Archaeological ParkSai Baba TempleKhari BaoliFeroz Shah Kotla FortSulabh International Museum of Toilets Banke Bihari Temple (Banke Bihari Mandir)