- Full-day private trip to Agra from Delhi
- Visit the Taj Mahal, the 17th-century mausoleum built by Emperor Shah Jahan
- Admire the white-marble tomb, designed for Shah Jahan’s beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal
- Explore Agra Fort, a walled fortress-palace of pavilions, courtyards, and mosques
- Opt for transport and tour only, or go all-inclusive with lunch and entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be Picked Up from Hotel In Delhi or New Delhi Airport . You just have to mention the pick up location at the time of booking .
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
What To Expect
Arrive and head for the UNESCO-listed Taj Mahal, the 17th-century mausoleum built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Stroll through the gateway and gardens and admire this breathtaking building, complete with its white-marble domes and pillars shimmering in the morning light.
Continue to UNESCO-protected Agra Fort, a massive 16th-century sandstone fortress that served as a palace, fortress, and prison for Shah Jahan, who was incarcerated here in full view of the Taj Mahal. Explore the maze of pavilions, mosques, and courtyards inside the walls, noting their synthesis of Hindu and Asian architectural styles.
Following lunch at a local Indian restaurant (if option selected), you can explore some local arts of Agra.
Return to Delhi, where your tour ends with a drop-off at your hotel or the airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended
- This tour operates with a maximum of 16 people .
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We follow Covid-19 SOP during the whole tour , to make your travel safe and comfortable.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Akbran Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Recommend doing the Taj Mahal with a private guide - the only way to go." See review
- "If you want to combine this trip with some shopping of tea / spices, like we did, I think your guide is willing to help you out!" See review
- "Hotel pick up and drop off was no trouble, and it was a lovely drive through rural India on the way to Agra." See review