4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Uncover the spiritual heart of South Delhi on this private 6-hour tour and learn about India’s diverse religions. Admire the high-tech displays at the enormous Akshardham Temple, including a boat ride, interactive exhibitions and a 3D theater. Get back to nature at the serene Lotus Temple, then visit the ISKCON temple, the center of the Hare Krishna movement. End the day exploring the vast Chattarpur Temple, one of India’s largest temple complexes.
- Private tour of temples in South Delhi
- Be amazed by the scale of Akshardham Temple, India’s largest temple complex
- Admire the flower-inspired architecture of Lotus Temple
- Walk around the Hare Krishna's eye-popping ISKCON temple
- Take in the grounds of Chattarpur Temple, the second biggest temple complex in India
- Includes private guide and professional driver, bottled water, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour makes it easy to visit Delhi's most magnificent temples in just one day.
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off at Delhi city hotels only
One bottled water per person
Admission to all attractions (if required)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off from any Delhi Hotels / Apartment / Private Residence.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Some places of worship will require your head to be covered; a scarf or a handkerchief will be enough, and headgear will be available at these locations, as well
- If your tour falls on a day that has a religious significance, places of worship may be very crowded on these occasions
- Overall duration of the tour may vary depending on traffic conditions and the time spent at each site
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Delhi Airport Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Spiritual Tour: Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple & ISKCON in South Delhi ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Spiritual Tour: Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple & ISKCON in South Delhi ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Spiritual Tour: Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple & ISKCON in South Delhi ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5832SPIRITUAL_3
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Spiritual Tour: Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple & ISKCON in South Delhi
4 to 6 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew DelhiBus Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraHalf-day Tours - AgraBus Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshHalf-day Tours - RishikeshBus Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurHalf-day Tours - JaipurCategory
National Rail MuseumMadame Tussauds DelhiShankar's International Dolls MuseumJantar MantarHauz Khas VillageGurudwara Bangla SahibYogmaya Temple (Yogmaya Mandir)Paranthe Wali GaliLodhi GardensLotus Temple (Bahá'í House of Worship)Sulabh International Museum of Toilets Connaught PlaceSt. James’ Church (Skinner's Church)New Delhi National Gallery of Modern ArtKhari BaoliGreater Kailash M Block MarketRaj GhatMehrauli Archaeological ParkKingdom of DreamsNehru Memorial Museum and Library (Nehru Planetarium)