12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get an up-close look at the history and the landmarks of the Mughal Empire during this day trip from Delhi to Agra. Visit the iconic Taj Mahal—India's most stunning homage to love, and learn how this World Wonder was built by Shah Jahan for his Mumtaz. Make a stop at Agra Fort, and learn about the 16th-century Mughal monument from your guide. Upgrade your tour to include entrance fees and/or a buffet lunch at a 5-star hotel.
- Private day trip to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort from Delhi
- Learn about the Mughal Empire from your expert guide
- Visit the iconic Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Experience personalized attention from your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch at 5 Star Hotel Courtyard by Marriott (if option chosen)
Transport by private, air-conditioned car
Car Type : for one to two people, Air conditioned four-seater sedan Car
Car Type : for three to four people, Air conditioned six-seater MPV Car
Car Type : for five to ten people, Air conditioned ten-seater Van
All sightseeing with private local professional guides
Battery bus ride to and from Taj Mahal parking lot up to Taj Mahal monument
Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
Bottles of mineral water during journey
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Personal care and attention
Pickup offered from airport, railway station, hotel or any location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurugram
Visit to Taj Mahal, Agra fort and Baby Taj
Entrance fees to monuments (if option chosen)
Bottled Water and Drinks During Lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup offered from your hotel, airport, railway station or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurugram.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour could be customized as per your requirements, if you would like to customize the tour than you may let us know after booking the tour.
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Pickup offered from airport, railway station, hotel or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurugram
- Return to airport, railway station, hotel or any other desired drop off location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurugram
- In case your hotel/pick up location is not mentioned while making the booking – please click on My Hotel Is Not Listed option on the Booking Checkout Page and then manually enter your Hotel Name
- Monuments entrance fees is different for Foreigners, SAARC/BIMSTEC Countries and Indian/OCI Cardholder (Valid ID is required to get tickets accordingly)
- If you will select 2:30am as pickup time than this tour will become Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour and we will visit Taj Mahal during Sunrise, plus if you will select 2:30am am timing and All Inclusive Option than Breakfast will be included instead of Lunch.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- Car + Guide + Entrance + Lunch is All Inclusive Package.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Crystal India Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All Inclusive Day Trip to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Baby Taj from Delhi by Car?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All Inclusive Day Trip to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Baby Taj from Delhi by Car?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All Inclusive Day Trip to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Baby Taj from Delhi by Car?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All Inclusive Day Trip to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Baby Taj from Delhi by Car?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
- "Would suggest to go as early as possible since the crowds tend to flock in as the day goes by." See review
- "Being picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Delhi makes things really convenient, if you can't stay overnight in Agra." See review
- "Despite the fog(January views - hit and miss)a great day trip." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAgraNew DelhiBus Tours - AgraArchaeology Tours - AgraWalking Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraBus Tours - RishikeshArchaeology Tours - RishikeshWalking Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshBus Tours - JaipurArchaeology Tours - JaipurWalking Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurCategory
Khooni Darwaza (Lal Darwaza)Feroz Shah Kotla FortBanke Bihari Temple (Banke Bihari Mandir)Delhi Old Fort (Purana Qila)Safdarjung's TombRaj GhatHauz Khas VillageOffice and Residence of the President of India (Rashtrapati Bhavan)Lotus Temple (Bahá'í House of Worship)Gurudwara Sis Ganj SahibNew Delhi National MuseumSarojini Nagar MarketLodhi GardensNational Gandhi MuseumNehru Memorial Museum and Library (Nehru Planetarium)Hanuman Temple (Hanuman Mandir)Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya Dargah (Nizamuddin Dargah) Khari BaoliQutub MinarSt. James’ Church (Skinner's Church)