- A guided Golden Triangle tour in India—plus Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur
- The ideal introduction: cover top highlights in both North India and Nepal on one whirlwind trip
- Get historical context as you visit palaces, forts, temples, and more
- VIP comfort: enjoy all-inclusive overnights in four-star hotels and tasty meals
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements for India and Nepal prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. Nepal visa is available on arrival at Kathmandu airport by providing 2 passport size photos and visa fee.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on X-mas and New Year Eve at hotel of stay is not included and will be charged extra
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to clear weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pacific Classic Tours India
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff