6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore some of India’s most famous sites on a private 6-day tour to Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Varanasi. You’ll travel round-trip from Delhi by air-conditioned car and plane. At each destination, a local guide meets you and takes you around the top sights. Highlights include UNESCO World Heritage sites such as the Taj Mahal, along with many temples, mosques, forts, palaces, markets, and sacred Buddhist and Hindu sites in Varanasi. Accommodation, private driver, entrance fees, and guides are included.
- Cover more ground with a private tour
- Insightful commentary provided throughout
- See many of India’s most famous sites in a short time
- Includes 4-star hotel accommodation with breakfast
Saved to wishlist!
5-nights accommodation on twin sharing with breakfast (If booked with option including Hotels)
Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle as per tour itinerary
Services of local tour guides at all sightseeing locations
Monument entrance fees
Morning and evening boat ride in the holy river Ganges in Varanasi
Battery Bus/Golf Cart return ride from parking to Taj Mahal
Food and drinks, unless specified
Elephant / Jeep ride at Amber fort in Jaipur
Camera fees at monuments
Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Departure & Return
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on X-mas and New Year Eve at hotel of stay is not included and will be charged extra.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- Dress code when visiting temples - Upper Wear: Must cover the shoulders, chest, navel, and upper arms Lower Wear: Must be at least below knee-length Remove footwear outside the temple. Socks are fine, you can keep wearing them.
- Please note: The Archaeological Museum in Sarnath is closed on Fridays
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pacific Classic Tours India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-Day Private Varanasi Ganges Tour Including Delhi, Agra and Jaipur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Day Private Varanasi Ganges Tour Including Delhi, Agra and Jaipur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6-Day Private Varanasi Ganges Tour Including Delhi, Agra and Jaipur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Day Private Varanasi Ganges Tour Including Delhi, Agra and Jaipur?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingNew DelhiMulti-day Tours - AgraMulti-day Tours - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - JaipurCategory
New Delhi National MuseumLakshminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir)Khan MarketSulabh International Museum of Toilets Paranthe Wali GaliGurudwara Bangla SahibTomb of I'timad-ud-DaulahFeroz Shah Kotla FortHanuman Temple (Hanuman Mandir)Jagannath Temple Delhi (Jagannath Mandir)Greater Kailash M Block MarketJust Chill Water ParkHauz Khas VillageAapnoGhar Amusement and Water ParkRajpath Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya Dargah (Nizamuddin Dargah) Gurudwara Sis Ganj SahibLodhi GardensChandni ChowkKhooni Darwaza (Lal Darwaza)