14 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
• 13 Nights accommodation based on double / twin sharing basis at 3 Star Hotels
• Assistance during arrival and departure by Holidays At
• Daily breakfast at hotel
• All transfers including airport transfers by an AC vehicle
• English speaking guide at New Delhi, Mandawa, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur,
Fatehpur Sikri and Agra.
(Other Languages guide except English language guide at Additional cost and Subject to Availability)
• Cycle Rickshaw ride at Chandni Chowk in Old Delhi
• Enjoy a camel ride in desert of Jaisalmer
• Enjoy a boat ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur
• Jeep ride in Jaipur at Amber Fort
• Battery car ride at Fatehpur Sikri
• Sunrise visit of Taj Mahal and Tonga ride in Agra
• One mineral water bottle per person per day
• All currently applicable taxes including GST
• Visas Fee (if applicable)
• Monument entry fees (Optional)
• Tips (always optional, but some guidance will be given in the pre-departure information pack
you’ll receive after booking)
• Beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature
• International/Internal flights to/from the start/finish of the trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop facility available from Airport to hotel
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2021 - 11/2/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Holidays At
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Classic Rajasthan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Classic Rajasthan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Classic Rajasthan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew DelhiBus Tours - AgraArchaeology Tours - AgraMulti-day Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraBus Tours - RishikeshArchaeology Tours - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshBus Tours - JaipurArchaeology Tours - JaipurMulti-day Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurCategory
Just Chill Water ParkJanpath MarketSarojini Nagar MarketLodhi GardensNational Handicrafts and Handlooms Museum (Crafts Museum)Gurudwara Bangla SahibHauz Khas VillageBanke Bihari Temple (Banke Bihari Mandir)Gurudwara Sis Ganj SahibNational Zoological Park of DelhiMathuraTomb of I'timad-ud-DaulahChandni ChowkGreater Kailash M Block MarketKhooni Darwaza (Lal Darwaza)Jagannath Temple Delhi (Jagannath Mandir)Mehrauli Archaeological ParkKingdom of DreamsISKCON Temple DelhiJantar Mantar