2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend two fantastic days seeing the top sites in the Golden Triangle with this tour from Delhi. You'll start with an early-morning drive to Agra to see the iconic Taj Mahal and the imposing Agra Fort before heading west to Jaipur, Rajasthan's beautiful "Pink City." Here you'll experience sights such as the Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, and the City Palace, where the royal family of Jaipur live to this day.
- Spend the night in a Jaipur hotel, included in the tour costs
- Travel to Agra and Jaipur and back in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Learn about India from a professional private guide
- All monument entrance fees plus some meals are included
Saved to wishlist!
1-nights accommodation on twin sharing with breakfast (If booked with option including Hotels)
All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
Professional private live tour guide
Monument entrance fees
Bottles of mineral water drinks during journeys
Live Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship
Live Demonstration of Handmade Embroidery (Zardozi)
Live Demonstration of Hand Knotted Carpet weaving
Live Demonstration Cutting and Polishing of Gemstones
Pickup offered from Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram
Departure & Return
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on X-mas and New Year Eve at hotel of stay is not included and will be charged extra
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nikita Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Golden Triangle Tour to The Taj Mahal, Agra and Jaipur from Delhi by Car?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Golden Triangle Tour to The Taj Mahal, Agra and Jaipur from Delhi by Car?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Golden Triangle Tour to The Taj Mahal, Agra and Jaipur from Delhi by Car?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "we met the travel agent in Agra, because we had a supplement to pay, but he refused to provide us with an invoice for this extra otherwise, even if we do lot of kilometers during wkd, this is very nice." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew DelhiBus Tours - AgraCity Tours - AgraOvernight Tours - AgraMulti-day Tours - AgraBus Tours - RishikeshCity Tours - RishikeshOvernight Tours - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - RishikeshBus Tours - JaipurCity Tours - JaipurOvernight Tours - JaipurMulti-day Tours - JaipurCategory
Raj GhatSai Baba TempleQutub MinarKhan MarketFeroz Shah Kotla FortHauz Khas VillageSafdarjung's TombNew Delhi National MuseumNehru Memorial Museum and Library (Nehru Planetarium)Madame Tussauds DelhiLotus Temple (Bahá'í House of Worship)Sarojini Nagar MarketNational Rail MuseumJanpath MarketDilli HaatNew Delhi National Gallery of Modern ArtGreater Kailash M Block MarketLodhi GardensGurudwara Bangla SahibAapnoGhar Amusement and Water Park