10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Head into the heart of the Himalayas—and get up close and personal with Mt. Everest, as well as some of the other tallest peaks in the world—on this 10-day, private trekking experience. You’ll head to Everest Base Camp, will spot Lhotse, will explore the UNESCO-listed Sagarmatha National Park, and hike through other spectacular scenery. This inclusive itinerary includes domestic flights, guesthouse accommodation, a private guide, and other amenities.
- Leave all the planning to someone else on this 10-day Himalayas trek
- A private tour ensures a fully personalized and luxurious experience
- Trek to Everest Base Camp: the highest base camp in the world
- Explore UNESCO sites, national parks, forests, mountains, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Airport pickups and drops in a private luxury vehicle
All accommodations in Guesthouses/lodges during the treks on twin sharing basis.
Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu)
An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader
Staff costs, including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
Luxury Holidays Nepal’s duffel bag and sleeping bag, T-shirt and trekking map.
All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
All government taxes and official expenses.
Travel insurance, which covers emergency high-altitude rescue and evacuation
Your personal expenses.
All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic Drinks.
Single Supplementary charge USD 200
Meals during the trek
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxury Holidays Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsCity ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNepal4WD Tours - KathmanduSporting Events - KathmanduCity Tours - KathmanduNature and Wildlife - KathmanduMulti-day Tours - KathmanduExtreme - KathmanduWalking Tours - Kathmandu4WD Tours - PokharaSporting Events - PokharaCity Tours - PokharaNature and Wildlife - PokharaMulti-day Tours - PokharaExtreme - PokharaWalking Tours - Pokhara4WD Tours - SaurahaSporting Events - SaurahaCity Tours - SaurahaNature and Wildlife - SaurahaMulti-day Tours - SaurahaExtreme - SaurahaWalking Tours - SaurahaCategory
SundarijalSaurahaDudh Kosi RiverTrisuli River (Trishuli River)Annapurna Mountain Range (Annapurna Massif)ThamelPatan (Lalitpur)BudhanilkanthaBhupatindra Malla StatueDakshinkali TempleKirtipurShivapuri Nagarjun National ParkChisapaniAsan MarketChobhar VillageLuklaSarangkot Freak Street (Jhochhen Tole)Changu NarayanRudra Varna Mahavihar (Golden Temple)