3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Minimum age is 12 years (with accompanying adult
- . What to Bring: •photo identification •Camera •Cash/credit cards •Sun protection •Towel What to Wear: •Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing •Change of clothes Important Notes: •Participating Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. •Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. •Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements. •
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Express Travel Jamaica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scuba Diving Certification Negril Jamaica ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Scuba Diving Certification Negril Jamaica ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Scuba Diving Certification Negril Jamaica ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scuba Diving Certification Negril Jamaica ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Scuba Diving Certification Negril Jamaica
1 day 2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesNegrilScuba Diving - LuceaScuba Diving - Montego BayScuba Diving - Black RiverCategory