- Catamaran party boat cruise from Margaritaville to Rick's Cafe
- Snorkel at a coral reef with a guide; snorkeling equipment provided
- Save money with a domestic open bar on board the boat
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at select Negril hotels included
Departure & Return
Margaritaville Negril Norman Manley blvd
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or no show
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring Sunblock, Towel and any money / credit cards for Margaritaville and Ricks Café should you wish to purchase anything
- Please note : You must provide your local hotel details to the Tour Provider
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- ADULTS ONLY DAYS OVER 18 - TUESDAY THURSDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Tours & Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms